Benefits of becoming an official Word Aware Trainer
- You will have the skills and confidence to deliver the training well.
- You can use Word Aware in the title of the training you deliver.
- You can deliver the official Word Aware training in schools and to your own departmental colleagues.
- Your details can be advertised on our website, newsletter, on related social media and at live events so local schools can contact you directly.
- Receive ongoing support by phone and email from the authors
- Continue to receive updates from Word Aware including new delivery packages
To be considered for a place on the official Word Aware Training for Trainers course you need to:
- Be a specialist teacher, teacher, SENCO, Speech and Language Therapist or Educational Psychologist
- Be a confident and competent trainer who routinely delivers training
- Have attended a one day Word Aware introductory course
- Have a good understanding of the approach
- Have used Word Aware in regular practice in the classroom
Please note: This is an assessed course and participants need to meet quality standards in order to be accredited.
Training can also be commissioned by schools or departments. Further information about commissioning a course: